These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Wisconsin Body Building. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Adult rules here. Everyone here is a legal adult, over the age of 18 and should be able to conduct themselves appropriately enough to live among other humans in society, at least marginally. Here are some basic rules that are expected of all members and are non-negotiable.
1. This is an unregulated forum. Ok, it is owned by Tesseract Holdings Inc. and run by individuals, but this is private space, and pure 1st Amendment land. It doesn't matter if you are a grammar nazi, cop, politician, concerned mother etc. This place offers a variety of beliefs and interests, all of which are welcomed. You are welcome to avoid a page or this entire website.
2. There are no Fucking language filters....period. We are adults, we swear....I fucking swear a lot. Cool? Good!
3. Steroid culture is viewed exactly as listed, a culture. If that is what you choose to do with your body and wish to trade ideas and results, please do so and foster an environment for reliable and unadulterated information. Nurture and sustain your culture, but keep that culture in the appropriate private forum.
4. If you offend someone personally, apologize. If you do not, expect a warning from a moderator. If you outright try to shred someone, no one deserves that and you can expect the ban hammer to fall quick.
5. Do not sell anything in the general discussion forums. Leave that in the appropriate sales forums or through private messages.
6. Don't fucking lie. Pretty Simple.
7. Do not clutter the forums with useless and irrelevant material. Treat this forum as what it should be... refer to rule 1.
8. If you see a bug or glitch, let a moderator or admin know, we obviously would like to fix it.
9. Do not be afraid to ask questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question
10. Be a part of this community if you believe in people helping people. Yes, some of us are what you would define as "stupid".... leave that fact unsaid
- Adult rules here. Everyone here is a legal adult, over the age of 18 and should be able to conduct themselves appropriately enough to live among other humans in society, at least marginally. Here are some basic rules that are expected of all members and are non-negotiable.